Compliance to regulations is not by choice, but mandatory. Anti-Money Laundering was once the responsibility of Banks, extended to all Financial Institutions, further expanded to Cash-Intensive Businesses and now it is Individual – each one of us – responsibility. Yes - how many of us are aware of the fact that under AML regulations, we have to report to the concerned authorities within seven days, when we come across any suspicious activity.
To help the participants get to grips with the complexities associated with fraud prevention, this highly practical course has been designed, filled with the latest developments both, regulatory and otherwise. It is imperative that everyone protects self and the company by attending this crucial course, while keeping informed of all the key issues associated with AML today.
This course is a comprehensive, practical analysis of anti-money laundering legislation and implementation. This course is designed to enable those professionals who are subject to anti-money laundering regulations to obtain a sound practical understanding of:
- The major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The cross-spectrum of international requirements
- The key components of the UK legal and regulatory regime
- The practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti-money laundering operations
- Realistic ways of meeting the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organization
This program will act as preparation for Certificate/ Diploma for below examinations:
1. Certificate Examination in Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer - By IIBF
2. CAMS (Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists)
- 08 Videos
- 08 Documents
- 01 Online Exam
Who should take this course?
Understanding AML has become very important for everyone working in the BFSI and even non-BFSI sector, due to stringent compliance rules floated by various regulatory institutions. This program is beneficial for:
- Every Banker
- Employees working in any Financial Institution, Broking, Investment Banking, Insurance, Mutual Fund, NBFC, Micro Finance
- Employees working in BPO, KPO, IT - Banking & Financial Services
- MBA Freshers intending to join Banking & Financial Services
- Anyone indulging in Cash Intensive Business
- Every Law Abiding Citizen
Language of instruction: English